28 January, 2015

Happiness: There's no fate other than what we make for ourselves.

It has been pretty quiet around here. Please accept my apologies for that.*
Lately, I have found myself engaging more with those things I am really passioned about. It is basically:
good living, interiors and sustainability. I believe, those are the secret to -at least my- happiness.
You might have heard by now that "happiness comes by choice and not by chance". It is up to us and us
alone whether we find appreciation for our lives, what we are and what we do, and if not so it is also our
responsibility finding the strength to make changes accordingly.

I have started this process - a little unconsciously and a little deliberately - and I am going to share my
experiences for it is worth it if only one or two readers take inspiration from that.
So, if you are interested I am looking forward to keep you updated with inspirational mail!







*As I have mentioned before, last year I have put myself into a situation where I found myself drowning in
work for about a year now. It has been not easy for my mind and body and the people close to me. Fortunately,
I have made it through this challenging year, facing now challenges of another nature, but probably that is
just how life goes? Throwing situations at you in which you can explify how strong you are. But then again:





































So let's get the adventure started!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see Inspirational Mail back up and running! :) I wish you all the best for your future adventures, so that you can look back and say "I have no regrets!"

    ReplyDelete